TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL AT JULIE’S EVENT CENTER
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of reservation. Balance is due 10 days before the event. Please make checks out to Julie Hensley, PO Box 318, Ingram, Texas 78025
- A Cleaning/Damage deposit of $300.00 is due 10 days before the event. After the event, the facility will be inspected and the deposit balance will be timely returned. (We have a checklist to help you understand the expectation of Julie’s)
- Cleaning will be assessed at $40.00 per hour
- Damages will be assessed at the cost of repair
- If alcohol is served, security must be provided; one security guard per 100 guests. The security guard must provide Julie’s with proper identification prior to event.
- Julie’s Event Center is not liable for any theft, accidents, or incidents that may occur during your rental.
- All events must end by 1 a.m.
Clean Up Checklist
If you perform the following tasks completely, the cleaning deposit will be returned in full. (providing there are no damages)
• The kitchen is left as found and the refrigerator emptied.
• No food or trash left in the building. There is a dumpster provided outside.
• The floor is swept clean.
Please download this pdf form, complete and return with your deposit.